- RSS Channel Showcase 8703986
- RSS Channel Showcase 2663144
- RSS Channel Showcase 5013932
- RSS Channel Showcase 4715993
Articles on this Page
- 05/30/17--06:53: _Briggs Marine Expan...
- 06/01/17--10:59: _Monopoly Seekers In...
- 06/05/17--07:34: _Salvors to Raise Su...
- 06/14/17--06:14: _US Coast Guard Ship...
- 06/14/17--08:51: _Op/Ed: The Spill Re...
- 06/18/17--20:46: _Seven Sailors Kille...
- 07/05/17--07:01: _Spread of GE Tech O...
- 07/05/17--11:44: _Colombia Moves to S...
- 07/20/17--17:43: _Shipwreck Recovery ...
- 08/04/17--08:12: _Telegraph Recovered...
- 09/13/17--11:22: _Oil from Sunken Tan...
- 09/19/17--05:07: _Wreck of WWI German...
- 05/30/17--06:53: Briggs Marine Expanding in Liverpool
- 06/01/17--10:59: Monopoly Seekers Increase Burden on Shipping -ASA
- 06/05/17--07:34: Salvors to Raise Sunken Tug in Alaska
- 06/14/17--06:14: US Coast Guard Shipwreck Found – 100 Years Later
- 06/14/17--08:51: Op/Ed: The Spill Response Industry's Greatest Challenges
- 07/05/17--07:01: Spread of GE Tech Ordered for DSV Newbuild
- 07/05/17--11:44: Colombia Moves to Salvage Treasure from Spanish Shipwreck
- 07/20/17--17:43: Shipwreck Recovery to Commence in August
- 08/04/17--08:12: Telegraph Recovered from Lusitania Wreckage
- 09/13/17--11:22: Oil from Sunken Tanker Spreads to Athens Riviera
- 09/19/17--05:07: Wreck of WWI German U-boat Sub Found off Belgium
U.K. marine contractor Briggs Marine is expanding in the North West of England with new water-side facilities in Port of Liverpool.
The 500 sq m building will
In a recent statement at a U.S. Congressional hearing, American Salvage Association (ASA) President, Todd Schauer, defended the response capabilities of the industry,
A crane barge that will be used to hoist a sunken tug in Sitka, Alaska has arrived to the wreck site. The evolution to raise the tug is expected to take up to 10 days, the U.
The shipwreck remains of a historic U.S. Coast Guard cutter have been discovered off of Southern California 100 years after the vessel was lost at sea.
In its heyday,
Devon Grennan, president and CEO of Global Diving & Salvage, and president of the Spill Control Association of America (SCAA) asks the tough questions. What are
Bodies of seven U.S. sailors recovered after the U.S. destroyer collided with with Philippine-flagged vessel CX Crystal near south of Tokyo Bay in Japan.
Shanghai Salvage Bureau’s (SSB) new ship is purpose-designed for a range of roles including deep-water salvage operations, deep-water pipelay and construction as
Colombia is making progress towards salvaging a Spanish galleon carrying jewels and coins that sank more than 300 years ago, President Juan Manuel Santos said on
Florida-based Swordfish Partners and Deep Blue Exploration have contracted Blue Water Ventures International to recover potentially valuable artifacts and coins
More than 100 years after the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, divers have recovered yet another artifact from the wreckage of the historic ocean liner.
Crews scrambled on Wednesday to clean up an oil spill from a sunken tanker which had spread to some of Athens's most popular beaches.
The 45-year-old vessel,
The well-preserved wreck of a World War One German submarine, possibly still containing the bodies of its 23 crew members, has been found off the Belgian coast.